Receive account information in real-time! You’ll always know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity.
Set up your Secure Push Notification Alerts today:
Online Banking login has been changed
- Online Banking login has been locked out
- Account balance above threshold
- Account balance below threshold
- Account was overdrawn
- Check number xxxx has cleared
- Credit transaction posted
- Debit transaction posted
- Transaction equals
- Transaction over
- Withdrawal over threshold
- Number of money market withdrawals was exceeded
- Maximum credit limit exceeded
- Scheduled loan payment is due
- Loan advance posted
- Loan past due
- Payment amount was changed
- Rate was changed
- Payment was posted to a loan
- Loan payment is due
- Loan payment due/amount due (at billing)
- CD approaching maturity
- Check was returned
- Charge back occurred
- Statement was generated
Do I have to be enrolled for Online Banking to receive Secure Alerts?
- You can set up text and email alerts by logging into Online Banking. Or, you can choose to receive push notifications, which are set up from within the Mobile Banking app.
Can I use alerts to help guard against fraud?
- Absolutely. We recommend that all customers set-up Secure Alerts to monitor account activity. When you activate Secure Alerts you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity in real-time.
Is there a fee to receive alerts?
- No. This is a free service. However note that text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
How do I sign up to receive Secure Alerts?
- Simple. Just log into Online Banking and select Alerts. You can choose the alerts you wish to receive from the Alert Options tab.
Can I send alerts to more than one person?
- Yes. When setting up alerts, in the Contact Options tab there is a link to add additional email addresses and text numbers.
How do I activate an email address or phone number to receive alerts?
- When setting up alerts from the Contact Options tab, just click “send activation code”. Type the code you receive into the activation box.
Can I choose to not receive alerts in the middle of the night?
- Yes. Each alert you choose has a “do not disturb” option. Any alerts generated during that time period will be held until that period ends.
Can I review past alerts?
- Yes. Log onto Online Banking and go to the Sent Alerts screen. It displays a list of your alerts with the details. You can mark as read or delete past alerts from here. You can also view past alerts from our Mobile Banking app.
How do I delete or modify alerts?
- From the Alert screen, click the Overview tab to view all of your alerts. Click to Edit or Delete any existing alert.
Can I take action from an alert?
- Secure Alerts will soon offer the ability to take action directly from the alert.
Can I set up alerts from the Mobile Banking app?
- Yes. To set up push notifications through our Mobile Banking app, just log on, select More from the main menu, then Alerts. Turn on Push Notifications. Once turned on, you can set up account alerts, security alerts, and view your recent history of alerts sent.
What are the system requirements to receive alerts through the Mobile Banking app?
- Our Mobile Banking app supports mobile devices using operating system versions of Android 4.1 or Apple iOS 8 or newer.
Susquehanna Community Bank does not charge a fee for Text Alerts. However, regular text and data package charges may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier if you have questions.
IDPROTECT®Identity theft can happen to anyone. It’s our top priority to help you better protect yourself, your family and your joint account holders.