WE’RE HERE TO HELP
We take pride in delivering a better banking experience across the Susquehanna Valley and beyond. We’d love to hear from you!
Important Eagle Premium Savings Funding Information
Please choose from the following funding options if you’ve elected to not fund your account during the application process.
- Incoming Wire Transfer – we have a $15 fee for incoming wires; however we will waive this one time for the initial funding deposit
- Mobile Deposit – you can write a check and deposit it using our Mobile App’s deposit feature. There is no fee involved with this service.
- The daily limit is $2,500, but if you contact us when you are ready to deposit the check, we can temporarily increase this limit.
- Please note, the availability of your deposit may be delayed. If delayed you will receive a notification in the mail. You will continue to earn interest on the full deposit amount even though the availability may be delayed.
- Incoming ACH – you can send an ACH transaction from your other institution, there are no limitations on the amount we can receive.
Our Online Banking External Transfer feature has an incoming and outgoing initiation limit of $5,000 per day per transaction if you choose a 3-day delivery option. If the 1-day delivery option is chosen, the limit is $2,500. This limitation cannot be changed as it is set to safeguard the bank. This feature was designed for transferring smaller amounts between an account holder’s financial institutions. You can choose the time-frame for the transfer; either 1 day or 3 day. Per transaction fees would apply based on the option chosen; $3.00 for a 1-day transfer and $1.50 for a 3-day transfer.
Mon – Thurs: 8 am – 5 pm ET
Fri: 8 am – 6 pm ET
Sat: 8 am – 12 pm ET
After hours and on weekends
If you are not a Susquehanna Community Bank customer, please contact the financial institution that issued your debit card.
IDPROTECT®Identity theft can happen to anyone. It’s our top priority to help you better protect yourself, your family and your joint account holders.