Susquehanna Community Bank is committed to providing a website that is accessible to our customers. We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
There is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing our accessibility, not limited to, but including physical tests using screen readers and keyboard only. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
Susquehanna Community Bank strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG Level AA.
- Contact us by phone at 570-568-6851
- Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susquehanna Community Bank has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the compliance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- Susquehanna Community Bank chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such Susquehanna Community Bank does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Susquehanna Community Bank cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Susquehanna Community Bank uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3c’s position that ‘there is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible.
Level AA conformance, W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
IDPROTECT®Identity theft can happen to anyone. It’s our top priority to help you better protect yourself, your family and your joint account holders.